Our schedule for the 4 day, 3 night stay includes:
Day 1 – Thursday
3:00-4:00 – Check-In and get settled in your accommodations.
4:00- Meet, greet and appetizers.
4:45- Meet your horse.
5:00 – Horse safety orientation: this includes a Liability Waiver: With our guests’ safety and enjoyment in mind, we will require all guests who plan to ride horses at any time during their visit to sign and date our Acknowledgment of Risk form. We also require all guests to participate in our basic horsemanship and horse safety program before going on any horseback rides to match horse and rider.
6:30 – Dinner
7:30- ‘Westside Evening Ride’
Day 2 – Friday
7:30- Pre~Yoga snacks and coffee
8:00 – Body, Mind, Equine by Carrie Hall Yoga
9:00 – Breakfast
10:00- ‘Hoyem Coulee Trail Ride’ (2 hour ride)
12:00 – Lunch
1:00 – ‘Timber Trail Ride’ (3 hour ride, optional)
4:30- Social mixer
7:30 – Campfire conversation on self care of the mind & body
Day 3 – Saturday
7:30- Pre~Yoga snacks and coffee
8:00 – Body, Mind, Equine by Cathy Woods Yoga
10:00 – All day ride. Sack lunches included. (6 hour ride).
1:00 – Sack lunch on the trail
5:00 – Relaxation/nap/freetime
7:00 – Dinner
Day 4 – Sunday
8:00 – Breakfast
9:00 – Move cattle (2 hours)
11:00 – Light lunch
12:00 – Check-Out and Goodbye’s
Women Yoga & Horseback Riding Retreat
June 27-30, 2019
Get your boots on ladies… this long weekend is for you! Come to the mountains of Montana where we are adding a “new” element to our Women’s Only Week for 2019!
Get your boots on ladies and join us in the mountains of Montana for our Women’s rustic, Yoga, & Horseback Riding Retreat! We incorporate Yoga into our Retreat to relax our body and mind! You will experience gentle but effective yoga classes suitable for everyone, including post riding stretches for all levels of riders!
Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights in our luxury camping tent accommodations. You will enjoy western, ranch cooked, but health conscious meals! Horseback riding, Yoga, fresh mountain air, like-minded people… join us and feed your soul with a western experience you’ll never forget. You’ll come as guests, leave as friends!
Along with Yoga, you will ride our horses and enjoy up to 6 hours a day in the, depending on your comfort level in the saddle. A couple of the highlights are moving cattle and seeing Montana’s wildlife. In the evenings we will have a crackling campfire, make s’mores and one evening have a campfire conversation about the benefits of yoga & horsemanship, which will be restorative after a day on the trail!
We have our roping dummy for those of you who want to learn to throw a loop, or for those who can already rope, we welcome you to join us in some roping games! When out of the saddle, if you want to get your body moving, enjoy our 2000 acres and take a beautiful walk or hike. You will have many photo opportunities and chances to see wildlife, in and out of, the saddle. Common sightings are bear, elk, coyotes, antelope and occasionally moose. This is a great weekend for girlfriends, moms, daughters or sisters! Come and experience how girlfriends in Montana “get away”! Come ready to unplug (we have no WIFI or cell phone coverage at the ranch). Our goal for you is to relax, reconnect with the peace and quiet of nature, and make some life-long friends!
Price for 4 day, 3 night all-inclusive (alcohol not included) stay: $1,299 – women and girls only (12 and up, or depending on riding ability)
Convenience/processing fee: We charge an extra $25 per person for Square and $25 for Paypal. With our Square reader we can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
WHAT TO BRING
You’ll want to pack clothes that are easily layered as weather can be VERY unpredictable and temperatures can go from cool to quite warm in a single day. Especially if it rains!
- SLEEPING BAG! That way your sleeping bag can be as warm or as light as you wish…
- Boots or shoe with a heel to prevent your foot from slipping through your stirrups.
- Jeans or riding pants.
- Long and short sleeved shirts. Tank tops if desired.
- Jacket, vest or sweatshirt for layering. A heavier jacket is recommended for the morning and evenings in June and September dates.
- Hats, caps and sunglasses are nice to keep the sun out of your eyes and off your face. Cowboy hats need a stampede string (for sale in our trading post if needed).
- Casual clothes for non-riding time. Remember, it can get hot during the days.
- Gloves, chaps helmet and rain gear are optional. Slickers are available for use for the week. Sunscreen, chapstick, and swimsuit for our cowboy hot tub.
- A camera and/or compact binoculars!
- Prescription medications.
- If you want to wear a helmet when riding we ask that you bring your own. We do have a size L that can be borrowed if need be.
- If you have a special Yoga mat that your prefer, bring it, otherwise plan to use one of ours!
Visit our website at https://horsesncourage.com/dates-schedule-rates/ for more detailed information.