Hope, Courage and Healing Retreat
This Retreat will be the most unique retreat you will ever experience!
Imagine yourself at a guest ranch in the mountains of Montana, riding horseback, trailing cattle, seeing wildlife, sleeping in wall tents, eating ranch cooked meals in the outdoor dining room under the stars, getting to know new friends sitting around a campfire in the evenings.
Now imagine yourself, among a group of like-minded people, who, like you, are eager to explore past experiences and emotional distress that has inhibited their ability to live their lives as fully as they would like.
At Horses N Courage we bring the two together for a phenomenal 4 days and 3 nights in an experience that is so unique and healing it will change your life. There is really nothing better than staying under Montana’s Big Sky, experiencing the healing power of horses and nature, supported by women, men and facilitators who will embrace your experiences and help you get out of the pattern of self-defeat. We provide compassionate challenges and tools to help you move through the obstacles that are preventing you from being all you can be.
This retreat is all inclusive and includes luxury camping tent accommodations, ranch-style cooked meals, beautiful scenery, horseback riding, a chance to see wildlife, photography opportunities, dummy roping and most importantly the great outdoors, to empower the Mind, Body and Spirit.
To learn more about Sarah go to https://horsesncourage.com/meet-the-hereim-family/
and to learn more about Rosie go http://gentlehoofbeats.com/therapyaboutus.htm
We charge an extra $25 convenience fee when paying with PayPal Square. Our Square reader accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Questions? Secure your spot in this Retreat and leave with a life changing experience! Call us at 1-406-350-9066 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a rustic guest ranch. You will be staying in our luxury camping tent accommodations. Pick from one, of our 4, cozy luxury tent sizes. One tent, sleeps 3 comfortably, 2 tents sleep two comfortably and one tent sleep 2, but is a tighter fit. It is great for a single person coming along!
Luxury Camping Tents:
Our clean, cozy luxury camping tents are furnished with cots, sleeping bag liners, extra blankets, throw rug, lantern, lawn chair, small table and a wash bowl. The clean, old fashioned out house toilet is a short walk from your tent.
Our large, outdoor shower is a wood sided, self- standing little structure with propane heated water. It sets behind camp, facing the aspen trees, ensuring that you have the utmost privacy!
** Smoking: Is not allowed in the tents or while out riding.
Who do we serve?
Anyone wanting to bring back joy, hope and unlimited possibility in her life.
We are located at approximately 3000 feet. Mornings tend to be cool and temperatures increase through the day and then cool down again at night, so dressing in layers is recommended. Closed shoes – no sandals when riding!
WHAT TO BRING
You’ll want to pack clothes that are easily layered as weather can be unpredictable and temperatures can go from cool to quite warm in a single day. Especially if it rains!
- SLEEPING BAG.
- Boots preferably with a heel, to prevent your foot from slipping through your stirrups.
- Jeans or riding pants.
- Long and short sleeved shirts. Tank tops if desired for the hotter weather.
- Jacket, vest or sweatshirt for layering. A heavier jacket is recommended for the morning and evenings in June and September dates.
- Hats, caps and sunglasses are nice to keep the sun out of your eyes and off your face. Cowboy hats need a stampede string (for sale in our Sawmill Canyon Trading Post (if needed).
- Casual clothes for non-riding time. Can get hot during the days.
- Gloves, chaps helmet and rain gear are optional. Slickers are available for use for the week. Sunscreen and chapstick.
- A camera and/or compact binoculars!
- Prescription medications.
- If you wear a helmet when riding, please bring your own.
- We will have western clothing and ball caps, etc. for sale in our Sawmill Canyon Trading Post.